Special Tour around Yokohama Bay
(operation season limited)
Duration : 35min
Relax on board and enjoy Yokohama from the sea
Feel at ease spending some fun and memorable time on board.
Operation season is limited for this cruise.
- 35 min
- Departure time
- 10:30～, 11:30～, 13:30～, 14:30～, 15:30～, 16:30～
- Fee (tax included)
- Adult : 1,000yen
Elementary School Student : 500yen
Preschooler : Per person per adult is free, from 2nd person, elementary school student fee is charged.
Those who have certificates of physically handicapped or identity cards of intellectually disabled persons will be half-priced if presented.
*Applied only for the person who owns the certificate. here for details
*Free-flowing drinks (limited kinds of non-alcohol drink)
- Purchase Tickets
- Tickets can be purchased at the Pier Aka-Renga ticket counter 30 minutes before each departure.
Please contact us.
Tickets can be purchased at the Pier Aka-Renga ticket counter 30 minutes before each departure.
*Advance reservation is not available.
*Starting and ending time of sales may change due to congestion status etc.
Notes on boarding
- You cannot get on board with your pets that are not in cages or carriers. (Except guide-dogs)
- Even in case of rain, we basically operate.
- Please be forewarned that cruises may be subject to interviews and shooting by TV / magazine companies.
Please contact us whether shooting is scheduled or not on the boarding date.
- Do you sail even in case of rain?
- We basically operate even if it rains.
However, the cruise may be cancelled due to the strong winds, even if it is not raining.
The cruise course may change due to the weather or sea conditions.
- Is the seating assigned?
- The seats are not assigned.
You are free to move around while cruising.
- Where and at what time do we meet?
- Please come to Pier AKARENGA, 10-15 minuites before departure. map
We cannnot wait for the passengers who are late.
Please make sure to come in time.
- How many passengers are boarding?
- Normally we operate the ship with a capacity of 70 people, but it may change.
- Can we get on board on wheelchairs?
- It is possible to get on board on wheelchairs.
Depending on the size of wheelchair or the boat operating, there may be the cases not possible.
We recommend to make reservation in advance.
- When do you judge cancellations?
- Basically, we judge in the morning of the day for daytime cruises, and around noon for the evening cruises.
We will inform the passengers with reservation of the cancellation as soon as possible.
The cruise may be cancelled at short notice because of sudden change of the weather.
Please check the operation condition in our HP if you don't have reservation.
- Do you have parking lot?
- Sorry, we don't have parking lot.
Please use parkings nearby.
- Do you have disability discounts?
- We have disability discounts for AKARENGA Cafe Cruise and Haneda Regular Lines.
here for details
The discounts apply only when the certificates are presented.
There are no disability discounts for Night Factory Cruise and Yokohama Fantastic Cafe Ship.
- Can we bring pets with us?
- You can bring your pets if they are in cages (except for guide dogs).
- Do the boats roll? Worried about seasickness.
- The cruise courses are mainly in the inner bay and canals where the waves are relatively calm.
If you are worried about seasickness, please take medicine for motion sickness before boarding.
We don't have medicines on board.