Night Factory Adventure Cruise
Duration : 100min
One service each month!
Explore the "Castle of Lights" of Negishi bay industrial zone
As a result of the popularity of our Jungle Cruise, we have added a second cruise option set in the industrial zone of Negishi Bay.
On the new Adventure Cruise, you can enjoy an even more exciting cruise.
The boat goes under the Yokohama Bay Bridge, and proceeds toward the "Castle of Lights" while viewing a group of gantry cranes of Honmoku Wharf.
The "Castle of Lights" represents the sparkle of JXTG Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation Negishi Refinery plant.
The magnificent appearance of industrial plants will absolutely excite you.
Experience this factory night view cruise filled with romantic and adventurous spirit.
- 50 people
*It will depend on the boat being used.
- 100 min (One service each month)
- Operation Schedule
- *Please check the operation schedule below for details.
- Departure time
- Jan/17:00 Feb/17:30 Mar,Apr/18:00 May/18:30 Jun,Jul/19:00 Aug/18:30 Sep/18:00 Oct/17:30 Nov/17:00 Dec/16:30
*Departure time will change by season.
- Cruise course
- Red Brick Warehouse, Mizuho wharf, Daikoku wharf, Bay Bridge, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Minamihonmoku wharf, Kokusai wharf
- Fee(tax included)
- Adult : 4,900yen
Child (3 to 11 years old) : 2,450 yen
Infant (0-2 years old) : Per person per adult is free, from 2nd person, child fee is charged.
- Online Booking Form
- Reservatioin should be made by 12:00 pm, 2days before the preferred date.
Please contact us for details.
Reservatioin should be made by 12:00 pm, 2days before the preferred date.
Please call us at 045-290-8377
Reception hour of telephone is Monday through Friday, 10:00-18:00.
Reservation cannot be made on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
Sale on the day
In case there are vacancies, ticket can be purchased at the entrance of the pier approximately 15 minutes before the departure time.
(Please note that there is no ticket sale on that day if sold out by reservation.)
*Starting and ending time of sales may change due to congestion status etc.
Please check ticket availability by the day before, by 18:00 weekdays (045-290-8377)
Notes on boarding
- The cruise course may change to Night Factory Jungle Cruise due to the sudden change of weather.
- Boarding starts as soon as the boat arrives at the pier. It may start earlier than 15 min before.
- Please be forewarned that it will not be possible to wait for the passengers who are late.
- You cannot board a boat with your pets that are not in cages or carriers. (Except guide-dog)
- If we cancel the cruise due to the influence of weather etc., in principle we will transfer it to another date.
In case of cancellation due to customer's convenience, cancellation fee listed below is charged.
After deposit - 4 days before 1,000yen
3 days - 2 days before 50% of the fee
1 day - the day of cruise 100% of the fee
- You can change the date only once, a week in advance.
The change fee same as cancellation fee will be charged per person for the second and subsequent times.
- Please note that we cannot refund any fees, even if you are unable to meet the departure time due to delay in transportation, traffic restriction on the surrounding roads or congestion.
- We are not able to provide information regarding the traffic conditions on the day of the boarding.
- There is a possibilty to get wet by splashing waves. Please bring rainwear if you are concerned.
- Cruise end time may be delayed.
- Even in case of rain, we basically operate.
- If typhoon, strong wind etc. are expected, it may be canceled. In case of cancellation, we will inform you around noon of the day.
- Please be forewarned that cruises may be subject to interviews and shooting by TV / magazine companies. Please contact us whether shooting is scheduled or not on the day of boarding.
- Night Factory Adventure Cruise is a registrated product of KMC Corporation.
- Do you sail even in case of rain?
- We basically operate even if it rains.
However, the cruise may be cancelled due to the strong winds, even if it is not raining.
The cruise course may change due to the weather or sea conditions.
- Is the seating assigned?
- The seats are not assigned.
You are free to move around while cruising.
- Where and at what time do we meet?
- Please come to Pier AKARENGA, 10-15 minuites before departure. map
We cannnot wait for the passengers who are late.
Please make sure to come in time.
- How many passengers are boarding?
- Normally we operate the ship with a capacity of 70 people, but it may change.
- Can we get on board on wheelchairs?
- It is possible to get on board on wheelchairs.
Depending on the size of wheelchair or the boat operating, there may be the cases not possible.
We recommend to make reservation in advance.
- When do you judge cancellations?
- Basically, we judge in the morning of the day for daytime cruises, and around noon for the evening cruises.
We will inform the passengers with reservation of the cancellation as soon as possible.
The cruise may be cancelled at short notice because of sudden change of the weather.
Please check the operation condition in our HP if you don't have reservation.
- Do you have parking lot?
- Sorry, we don't have parking lot.
Please use parkings nearby.
- Do you have disability discounts?
- We have disability discounts for AKARENGA Cafe Cruise and Haneda Regular Lines.
here for details
The discounts apply only when the certificates are presented.
There are no disability discounts for Night Factory Cruise and Yokohama Fantastic Cafe Ship.
- Can we bring pets with us?
- You can bring your pets if they are in cages (except for guide dogs).
- Do the boats roll? Worried about seasickness.
- The cruise courses are mainly in the inner bay and canals where the waves are relatively calm.
If you are worried about seasickness, please take medicine for motion sickness before boarding.
We don't have medicines on board.